Bra's bday

Tuesday 11 September 2007

fun night yestd....

AH HUH! TODAY'S SEPTEMBER 11TH!



FOCUS was fun yestd!! i dont know why, mayb its bcos dene isnt there? ops. dont tell him. hhaa. I DEFINITELY MISS HIS COFFEE! well, junshi and josh made good milo. although josh burnt the electric kettle and serene was the eye witness (without telling him that the kettle was an electric one).

we cooked yestd, and i forgot to bring mushrooms and matt had to go back to bara and then when we're at dene's place i realised i forgot all about the mixed vegetables and we ended up stealing dene's whole pack of PEAS. yuck! i didnt eat the peas anyws. hahaha.

bible study was goooooooood! esp with my group... heh. jess, juns, joyce and david. the loveable and fast-in-going-through-the-questions group. we even came up with a song on 1Peter 3:18. and actions too! with elmo as our inspiration. haha.

and the weirdest thing of all, yestd was like the only night in a blue moon that i wore thongs (slippers) to FOCUS. and guess what, i think about 5 things happened to my poor right foot.

1. Juns stepped on my pinkie toe but she was really sorry. i forgive you!

2. Serene splattered ice cream on my foot while trying to break. the wafer in her bowl into 2. i forgive you!

3. Jono totally stepped on my foot!!!! he's half-forgiven. hahaha

4. Jono, again, dropped a spoon and it almost hit my same foot! he's fully forgiven, i guess. hah

5. Joyce stepped on my foot! without shoes, thank God. Matt was trying to step on the back part of my thongs. naughty people.

it was great anyws. fun people!!!! our pasta was good too. esp the cute bows. hahah
today was great too. went to the gym. almost died but i felt lighter. hahahaa. making myself happy. had a good bible study too. the topics we talked about gave me lots to think on.
thank God for the days!

No comments: