Bra's bday

Friday 29 August 2008

Captain planet


I can't believe my group members and I are doing an assignment on the old, childhood, well-liked-though-we-wouldn't-have-known-that-it's-purpose-was-to-create-environmental-awareness, superheroes in a team with the freakish-looking leader, CAPTAIN PLANET and the PLANETEERS!

AND! Can you imagine there's even a homepage for CP. Become a planteer to receive a free DVD and planteer pack!

it really brings back wonderful childhood memories.. if anyone likes to know or my post has sparked off your interest on CP, please click on the following link---> http://www.turner.com/planet/

and there's this energy conservation game....can't imagine.... i wonder if CP did make an impression... on energy saving...






P.S: I would like one of their rings...... haha

No comments: