Bra's bday

Friday 30 November 2007

I miss newie. people. simeon. elliot. bara.

Look at Simeon (& elliot)!
I'm missing people! I guess that happens when you feel bored. You've got more space in your brain to think about stuff. (especially on rainy days)

I miss the 3 korean guys from FOCUS.

James, you're always so lame and full of drive! FOCUS is very happy to have you around! (You're the more bootylicious one compared to Josh during the 'tell me' dance!) and thanks soo much for the unorthodox korean phrases I've picked up. Pangu geiso?!

Josh, you're always up to something funny. you definitely shine among people and always come up with quirky ideas. (so who hid in the bushes and gave stephen a major shock that he had to sacrifice Bomi unto your hands?)

Lake, you're the most gentle-man I've ever seen! If you ever want to do a slight unethical thing (eg. using the tennis court for 1 hour and 1 minute where you've only booked for 1 hour), think twice because there's such a man who goes law by law out there....

Step-hen, sorry pal but i think you're the most forgotten one! DR Eim! I'm sure that greeting has solved everything. ;)

Simeon, you're just so adorable when you're having hiccups! Elliot, i miss running around to chase after you!

No comments: