Bra's bday

Wednesday 5 March 2008

Isaiah 55

I was reading through Isa 55 (all thanks to Dene) and I could see so clearly the purpose that all christians should have in their lives.
And this verse popped up,
Matthew 7:7 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
I've been missing out too much. I've been digging around my life but not for Him.
Isaiah 55:2 - Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labour on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
That's so true. Nothing beats more than receiving satisfaction. Not just any kind of satisfaction, but from Him.
Don't procrastinate any longer!
I can't help but say, I'm really expecting lots from the women's conference tomorrow!

No comments: