Bra's bday

Saturday 15 March 2008

Third post in one day!



(My apartment)


So sorry guys I'm like flooding my own blog right now.


I thought i'll be nice and informative to let people know how I'm doing right now!


Entering my 3rd week of uni and I'm sort of enjoying it I guess.. can't wait for the easter break to come! I've met pretty interesting people at uni and seriously, some of them talk real fast. And they're are really competitive. All the combined degrees, triple majors etc. I guess it's good pressure so that I can really push myself. One really happy thing in my whole 3 weeks of stay in Sydney is.......... my parents are contemplating on coming over for a holiday! That means good food during exam period. HAHA.
I hope Big Sunday will be a success once again.
Please take a look at this website: www.philotrust.com
It consists of letters written by J.John, the famously known 'Mr Bean' christian speaker. He's got funny and simple letters for daily encouragement. ;)

No comments: